Theo tin Bảo Châu
Keller William Realty Metropolitan
Office: 603-232-8282 Ext. 2648
168 S. River Road
Bedford, NH 03110
THE OFFICIAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
INTERN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
TEAM TRUMP NEW HAMPSHIRE
Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. is committed to taking our country back from the corrupt
Washington establishment and returning power to the American people, where it belongs.
We will achieve a future of prosperity, security, and peace — creating once again the greatest economy
in the history of the world, defending our borders, restoring energy independence, and leading with
strength and pride on the world stage.
TOGETHER, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
• Collaborate with a dedicated team of individuals who are at the forefront of the MAGA Movement
and who are passionate about Saving America!
• Assist President Trump’s New Hampshire Team by stang events, recruiting volunteers, and
compiling and organizing participant contact sheets.
• Support President Trump’s New Hampshire campaign with coalition building, content creation, and
• Sharpen your research and writing skills by analyzing voting trends and developing political research
reports for Senior Sta.
• Assist the New Hampshire political team in all voter contact initiatives including door-knocking and
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Below is a snippet of the President Trump campaign internship program flyer. The full flyer is the attached PDF file.
This is a great opportunity for an internship. Requirements are in the full (attached) brochure.
Based on your time commitment you will be eligible for a cash stipend, college credit or both.
Apply using the QR code on the flyer. If you need further assistance please contact me or the campaign’s Regional Political Director, Nicholas Stone. I have cc’d Nick on this email.